In May 2013, Yahoo! announced that it had bought the immensely popular blogging service Tumblr for 1.1bn USD. I’m an avid Tumblr-er (and another and another) and I couldn’t resist writing a letter to the search/content/web dinosaur explaining why it was important that they let it be.
Despite emails from Amazon to the contrary (twice!), I assure you that Untangling the Web: What the Internet is Doing To You will be released on 4 July this year.
For press photos, please go here
You can find Aleks all over the Web.
Well heck. Seems the book is already available on Amazon.co.uk’s Kindle Store.
Hurrah! Get yours now!
Read More on https:
A crazy dream…
Read More on Tumblr
The third series of BBC Radio 4’s The Digital Human started on 1 April. This time around, we’re looking outside ourselves, at who we are at the beginning of the 21st century. You can follow all the background research and catch some exclusive interview clips at our official reporter’s notebook on Tumblr.
- John Keogh on [Tech Weekly] Dear Yahoo!: A letter from a person who wishes to remain anonymous
- Aleks on Untangling the Web: the pre-order kerfuffle
- Aleks on [Event] State Library of Victoria's Digital Society Series
- Nigel Hammersley on Untangling the Web: the pre-order kerfuffle
- s2art on [Event] State Library of Victoria's Digital Society Series